A great tool for you If you are hosting a twitter contest.If you don’t know or you’re ever get tired of having to pic a winnner for your twitter contest, here is a good tips for you to make it easier.There is a tool called twitRand.It’s a very simple twitter tool that picks random Twitter users out of specifics that you provide.
- If you have thousands of followers and you want to randomly select one, for example, to win a competition prize.
- Maybe you want to randomly select one of your friends to be the designated driver for the evening.
- Promoting your website? Ask people to ReTweet your URL and select one at random to receive a gift.
- Friends are people that you are following, you can see a list of them at https://twitter.com/friends (you’ll need to be logged in to Twitter first).
- Followers are people following you, they can be found at https://twitter.com/followers.
- ReTweeters are people that have ReTweeted a Tweet (Tweeted an original Tweet again themselves). ReTweets can be identified because they are usually prefixed with RT: or end in via @original where @original is the original Tweeter.
With this tool make your contest gives a clear result for your contestant.